Welcome to the HighStack.co.uk forum page. We dont just want to be a website that only offers the best online deals, we want to create a community and this page is designed to let you share each others reviews, thoughts and experiences.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Butlers Bingo pays out £5.8m Jackpot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Highstackadmin1

PostSubject: Butlers Bingo pays out £5.8m Jackpot   14/12/2012, 12:31 am

On Sunday, 9th December 2012, ButlersBingo.com, the online bingo website, paid out a record-breaking £5,883,044.43 progressive jackpot win to a customer after he played an online slot game from the Microgaming powered Progressive Jackpot Network, featured on the ButlersBingo.com website.

The winner, John O. from Long Sutton in Lincolnshire, is married with three children. He had only been playing on the site for a few days when he placed his 30p bet on the popular online slot game on Sunday afternoon.

When contacted by Butlers Bingo, John O. said: “I’ve only been a player here for a few days so I’m still in shock and I can’t believe my good fortune. And all from a 30p spin! I had planned to buy my daughter a new iPad for Christmas, now I can buy her a new house instead.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Butlers Bingo pays out £5.8m Jackpot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HighStack Forum :: Bingo :: Online Bingo News-
Jump to: